Friday, December 15, 2006

Fitted Hawaii

Ah yes. Today I got the cap I wanted. Thanks to Ola, Rene and the gang at Fitted Hawaii. Yes the cap I am talking about is the Estate LA Maneki Neko cap that I previously wrote about.



I haven't cut any of the panels open yet. I will post pics when I do.

Also, this past weekend, I picked up one of the red Fitted Hawaii warrior caps. The funny thing is that I didn't expect to see the cap in the store. I was told that two weeks ago when it was released, they all sold out. So I walk in to Fitted and there are two red warrior caps and they are both a 7. Lucky me.



And to top off my post, I brought my circa '96 Rene Matthyssen New Deal deck to Fitted Hawaii today and Rene happened to be there, so I asked him to sign it and he gladly obliged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home